Wednesday 29 August 2007

Fast Food Joint Blues

Well so far I am too tired (Another 4am end and 7am wake up :) to feel the blues which are coming! They loom like a distant rainstorm... the wind is changing and the rain is coming. However I feel that the destiny of this film and the purity, and the positive vibe of this film will make the rain storm one to enjoy, one that will enhance memories, any tears are of gratitude for an experience that will not be washed away by a few spots of water!...

This is special! The friends and the film! And the experience.

The film has gone from first draft to principal shoot completion in 2 full moons. I think that is nearly unheard of. And we made it for about £1500. Which for what we have is a fucking miracle!

The Audition shoot at the Picture Drome and the Fast Food Joint scenes were I must admit two scenes I was really scared of, but yet again these generous humans come along and give us their space to work in. They leave us to it and hope we respect their space which I hope they know we did.

Thank you to Peter Carr (Picture Drome) and Yasson (And PAPA-4 Cousins) for their generosity and to all those who gave their time up to audition, (And obviously to the crew and cast)

This was the last main day of shooting where we had all day to film not knowing what we would be up against and yet again we were committed, punctual, and it looks gorgeous.

This was Kim's last main scene too and it is Greg's on Monday (I can't wait for the dominatrix scene) I must tell you That these two guys have got an amazing future ahead of them as actors as have John and Ruth. Such talents. The others I haven't yet had chance to see them pushed but I hope to soon. Kim and Greg both leave for London on the 8th I think. This rain storm maybe harder to come to terms with. If I didn't have Beck and Finn and the newly born to be and the gang, I think I'd follow them!

God bless everyone again. What a bunch of talented and moreso fine humans I have come to love
xm

No comments:

Post a Comment