Monday 6 August 2007

Wish I could have hung around longer!

I've just read what Kim, Greg and Marco have written about last weeks filming and they've just confirmed what I suspected....that it all went a bit downhill after I left early on Tuesday morning! ;)

I had a fabulous time, so thank you all for that and I really do hope to see you all soon...Marco really has gathered some very lovely people together.

I've uploaded the photos I took from Monday's filming and you can find them here - please feel free to download/print them out as you wish.

Good luck with the rest of the filming!

Davinia x

p.s. If you want to download any of the photos, first click on the photo and then click on 'all sizes'....this will then enable you to download the original 1.5MB file.

No comments:

Post a Comment