Thursday 16 August 2007

Last filming.....
Well, after shooting my final scene on Tuesday, I have finally figured out how to use this thing to tell you how wonderful I think you all are. :)
A incredible month (and a bit), has given me so much, my first experience of filming (and by the sounds of it, they're not all like this so i feel very lucky to have been eased in like this ) some amazing memories, and some fantastic bonds with some very special people (that's you guys). Throughout all this also some fine cuisine so thanks Marco and Becky!
A massive Thank you to Marco in general for his magician-like qualities, his constant support and patience, his giving me (and us all) this amazing opportunity, and for it being so amazing, his welcome into his mind and his home, his unconditional love for his family, and his extraordinary (and extraordinarily contagious) laugh!
And of course, without Marco I'd never have been honored by the company of you lovely people for our camping trip, and throughout the individual shoots. But also thank you to you all for quite how lovely you are, as I'm sure Marco's job wouldn't be as easy, and it wouldn't be such a lovely experience if he didn't have such an amazingly competent, dedicated and willing team to support him.
Even within such a short time, we've all had ups and downs, but within such an caring environment, (this could just be me but)the downs seem to be not really all that low, and the highs seem to rocket.
This blog already seems to reflect the film- in that I could write forever, like I could film forever, and it would never be enough.
On that note, I'm sure even if maybe everything I want to say is not possible to say, you may have got at least the gist from this!
~I never want this to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love to all,
Ruth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment