Thursday 2 August 2007

I've Had the Time of My lieeyayfe.....

Ok you may have a Marco full gush on the cards here so beware:

On the way Kim asked me if I was happy... I returned a text saying 'Oh Yes-What else in the world is there!' or a text to this effect.

I had my love and my Finn and the growing-in-the-belly baby. The sun shone throughout. I was surrounded by 15 or 16 incredible people -who didn't only offer their time freely,.. but we are working on something that when I was writing it, I was so excited about and now when I watch the rushes I cannot not wait to see the next scene and the next scene. That is rare in watching rushes. So I have the best family the best friends and the coolest film to be working on ever! And the sun shone! I say again what else is there. More is this: you guys have fully and totally restored my faith in working like this, for free, for experience and for the joy of new friends, happenings and images that can explode inside one at any time. (Let me include Robin and Ade in this sentiment too). I nearly gave up film a while ago and you guys gave me the opposite ... A commitment and a joy that is not seen by many people. I am so happy and honoured. And will fall over backwards to help if you ever need a camera man or runner...


Let me get to the film. Kimberly Sykes, for any who saw the more intense scenes is astounding. She must be exhausted. Because the number of scenes she did (Over and over again) at the level she had to find, was bewildering. Greg, what a credit to his dear little mum! haha!!! Again the commitment of this man is just tremendous and I can't think of a better guy to be working with (De Niro, Marlon Brando and that guy in the shop in Holly Oaks!)

Rob filming so beautifully and in so much pain, Simon on sound and wobbling under the weight of the boom, John (AKA KINO) just a delight to have there keeping everything solid and strong. Jenny coming up from London to be the awesome maid. And you seriously have the best hair in the world bar me hehe! Oliver and Abbey, having hair stylists and Ol's brother Jez was such a treat. Such fun people, and kind and HAIR!!! A treat! The beautiful Gurj and Si listening and watching the surreal machinations of film and KINO film .... I wanted to get to Ruth and Dave here because Ruth came to be either unconscious or dead, while being one of the kindest and most loving people I've met, And Dave who came all the way from Mars, or Bicester just up the road from Oxford or somewhere from the south just to support and add and to enjoy the energy. You feel safe don't you amongst such angels.

My angels being Becki who catered for us while being 7months pregnant and Finn. Thank you my dear we never needed for anything (tequila)! The most special people and beautiful people i will ever meet!

And a terrific thank you to Jill Peter, Halima and Tris and Jena... for allowing a set of bohemians in to film in and around there home. We owe you about 30k.

Fuck Me!!!

I better edit something good hey!!!

All my love
Marcuccio XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment