Thursday 2 August 2007

Times don't get any better!!!!

Ok so this is my first Blog thingy I have ever done....so bare with me! I kno you all have better things to do with your lives than listen to me ramble on so ill keep it as short as poss!

Firstly I just want to say that the three days we spent up at Becki's mum and dads beautiful home was one of the nicest experiences of my life...was just such a special vibe. (Marco, Becki and Rob will testify that it really doesn't happen very often). Every single person that was present created an atmosphere that I really didnt want to leave, and to echo Betty's blog how do you do it Marco?? you are a magician! The only negative is that now as I sit here I want to be back camping with each and every one of you. Imagine if we could create an Artistic company that combines all of us??Wow!!

So lets talk about the work: To say I was excited about working with everyone is an understatement, and then incredibly it surpassed anything i was expecting. Kim I think marco has almost said everything I feel about the talent you possess, from what I saw its a pretty much a limitless future for you, just keep positive and listen to yourself...thats who you have to perform for more than anyone, yourself, can't wait till we film our other scenes (but no rematch...im retiring from women beating haha). Ruth, what dedication, coming along to be dead and unconscious, phenomenal, and again can't wait till we have our scenes, you are such fantastic company and love our chats about community theatre. I seriously have no shame in admitting I am dragged along on screen by you two, couldn't think of two nicer or more talented people to share the screen with. Rob, I said it to you while we were there but the trust I feel when your behind the camera is so strong its hard to put into words, your connection with Marco allows us actors to focus on our task, and believe me that is no small compliment, these films would be half what they are without you. I just want to say a massive thank you to Becki, so often you are there to make evry little part run smoothly, and never, ever complain or have anything other than a smile....it is soooo nice!thank you!! Then theres the Big Man, Big Daddy C....Marco! You were rubbish!haha! mate I really think its hard to put into words what I feel about your work, about you as a person, and what you have done for me!!Genius is almost to weak a word to use for you, the work you achieve is simply astounding, and for you to feel I am anywhere near good enough to be part of it makes me deeply proud. Also you give us freedom to experiment and more importantly grow with you, and I know that what we learn and discover will contribute beyond our view of the horizon. Thank you so much for having me along mate!!

Ok I know im rambling on, but there is one more person that i want to mention...little gorgous Finn! Having Finn around is invaluable, I realised in fact that he could be the most important person of all! He shows us how special every moment is. To see the freshness and innocence he sees in the world is a lesson that ALL of us can learn from. We spend so long dismissing the mundane, we forget what made it special in the first place, and thats how I feel about this project and this group of people....special, and never want to forget that, so thank you finny!!

Ok ok im done, cant wait to see you all soon

Greg x x

No comments:

Post a Comment