Friday 17 August 2007

Bus Stop Scene and about 30 Scenes More


This is the first moment since the KINO CAMP-SITE scenes that I've had to contribute and so there is sooooo much that has happened since then but is in normal world time only like two weeks away!
I seem to be living 3 days in each normal day at present and it is getting very very weird the thought of going back to 1 normal day! Although the new addition to my family will give me something to do ;-) I'm sure!!!!

I must say the things been said on this diary will stay with me forever and the positive and beautiful vibe will too. I have learnt so much from this experience with such incredible people! I have learnt that the sky is now the limit with or without a budget! I have learnt that kindness from you guys can actually propel a person into the future fearless! I have learnt that we can do realism, drama, operatic drama, expresionism! I have learnt that we are very good! And we are a non-dependent film company. The photo above and hundreds more that i will sort out for the Minstrel Wall Eye website will show such friendship and expression as can not be seen many places! We are very lucky aren't we? I know I feel so very lucky and if nothing ever goes well ever again I shall know that this was a most special time when I had everything a human should have!

love to all
XM

No comments:

Post a Comment