Sunday 2 September 2007

Dominatrix

Well, I really am beginning to feel the glue of the film relaxing and the world becomming normal again! It really is gutting. I haven't felt this for some years. I tried to make experiences that achieve these highs and lows but although I do live for these lows as well as highs, I can't say that they are easy!. These lows are so difficult. Shit man! Big breath... The summer is closing, the new terms begin, and people step to their lives again... It's the jerk back to those lives, which are as good as anything else, that's tricky. It's like grief or a wrench as real as anything.

However I am so looking forward to this cool scene. Buck is back,
Abby is in a dog collar, as is Rob! and Greg dons his gimp mask! Sab is doing his beautiful camera work and Simon listens to the world like noone else... I think Ruth, John, Rosie, Beck, Kate are around and Kim is popping to the after drinks at mine after her work while My Becki and Finn and little one sleep above. You see that is life isn't it? We should just keep filming man!

Argh! Big fucking fuck!!!

Sorry for low but I'm a bit fucked... And I like to say either way!


Big kiss though and loads of love to you all
tomorrow will be awesome

mx

No comments:

Post a Comment