Wednesday 5 September 2007

End of the Beginning

Ok so my car is all packed up and I'm ready for the long drive home!! Really, really dont want to go! Can I just say before I started this film I wasn't a 'gusher'...but you people have turned me into one...I secretly like it.

Principle photography finished on monday with the 'Dominatrix' scene, and it finished how it started, great atmosphere and awesome commitment. Buck, Abi and Rob were amazing, and I think the scene will be great, and Ruth you may be the greatest hostess in the world, fantastic actress aswell..get it all on your CV. Ha Ha! Was a strange evening though, because there was a tinge of sadness in the air, people knew it had come to an end (for actors), but the way I see it, I much prefer to walk away from a project feeling sad about leaving people than running away screaming for the hills!! I'm dreading the void that will be left by you guys...I may just start walking around with a machete and bullet hole in cheek.

I just want to say a massive thankyou to you Marco (Big Daddy C), for letting me be part of all this, you should be beyond proud of what you have achieved, said it before and say it again how you have managed to get such a group together I will never know (and remember Marcos work has only really just got started on this project, good luck mate, you know where I am)! Everyone should be proud, this film is going to be unbelievable to watch, I was in enough awe watching people perform from behind camera, let alone when its on screen! Thank you to every single person who helped and worked on film, mum Becky, Sab, Rob, Simon, Becki, Zi and loads others who gave us space to film. Just simply wouldn't have worked without every single one of you. Kym can I have a promise from you....I want one of the first copies of your books, detailing your theatre theories and teachings, because I'm seriously going to want and need one of them, you have been inspiring to work with madam and I cannot wait till our next project!

Ok, ok I am done gushing! Will miss each and everyone of you, good luck with everything you all decide to do, you are all talented enough to do anything, hopefully see you all soon....not the end, just the beginning!!!

Love Greg
x

No comments:

Post a Comment