Saturday 8 September 2007

8th Sept and I'm Editing

Just quickly cause I'm a bit tired but today Kim left for Rose Bruford, and Greg left a few days before. So a whole has a hole in it and so in the post came two things I needed to begin editing. They came today and I began. That's 1 day before the two month mark since we began filming! How fucked up is that!

The few tapes I've captured look wicked but I won't speak too much about the edit until I start snipping! But Simon watch out scenes'll start flying at you soon.

I also want to get Clam Chowder (The comic Gothic Faery tale) edited as soon as possible as I hope to send it to Dazed and Confused to see their thoughts on the film and some awesome imagery!

So I am trying desperately not to mull too badly over the leaving of my special guys, and the dull lump in my throat and the burning behind my eyes is constant but today I decided I wanted to bask and be proud and work hard! And that is what I shall do because what we've achieved as artists and friends is incredible!

God Bless
Love xm

No comments:

Post a Comment