Tuesday 17 July 2007

Scenes 45,46,12,13,14,15

I am in a sleepy daze this morning after the Sunday shoot and last nights shoot. After an amazing couple of fruitful days filming I am so happy with how the film is going. The cast have such drive and energy behind their work and the crew are so positive and caring. There is an energy here which is very special and I hope we deliver a movie that is worthy of our efforts. I think we very well might!!!

Well Done Ruth an an amazing performance the other day. You look stunning too. So cinematic! And Kim I think you need to know this is a real career for you if you ever have any doubts in your acting ability. A dream for a director to work with.

Sab and Zee, John, Abby awesome to be on set with and tomorrow Rob starts. YAY!!!

So much to write so little energy ;)

Love
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment