Wednesday 11 July 2007

First Journal

On Monday, the filming of KINO began. 9th July 2007. The film is looking beautiful already and the people involved are already making me feel like there is no other place in the world I'd rather be than creating with these special talented people. I am very lucky to have you all on board for such an exciting project.

Imminent, Urgent, Beautiful, Surreal, Thrilling


All my love to you and the project

Let us make a fucking good movie

over and out
Marco xxx

PS... I am very interested in inviting any of your friends or acquaintances or industry creatives who may want to contribute to Kino dialogues, monologues, diatribes or the sweetest comments. So send me their contact details and I can invite them along!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi there everyone, i dint even know there was a film called kino lol but sure it will b great if its owt to do wi my brother marco

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello everyone, it seems I made it here in one piece

    ReplyDelete